Well! Talk about a baptism by fire!
Not only did Founder, Amanda, turn 24 (her present? My arrival of course!) on the day I arrived back, but I now understand why Amanda’s days were so long and her sleep so little whilst I was co-working from Japan – there is a lot to do, all the time!
Despite a promise to myself to really focus on the design work, keeping the business ticking over really tested my resolve.
Between applying for 3 competitions, investors meeting, mapping our the yearly schedule, setting up my computer details and ping pong, we still manage to dedicate a day to making the tent, and a day of design workshop and design opportunities.
I think we’re going to need more post-it notes!
Key things done this week:
- Outlined key activities for each festivals and the work required
- Costings for Year 1 inc. research and marketing at Festivals
- Design workshops to share stories and insights of the Festival Experience
- Discussion and development on how to mechanise tent manufacture
- Cheap, quality pizza tested at Pizza Union
Here’s to week 2.